JavaScript Disabled

In my previous post in here and here, my ads doesn’t show up.

I've been doing some personal research for this issue and have been trying to fix this issue for many days.

This post only test to see if my guesses is right.


-- Update With Result --

I finally notice that post which not showing up my adsense is written in bahasa not in english. This post is prove it. But on another posting which written in bahasa, sometimes the ads is showing up and sometimes not. So what the real problem here?

So for now on, i must posting regularly with my limited english language and help of google translate.
This issue taken from here is relating to both AdSense for content (Google ads) and/or AdSense for search (search box) and addresses questions like:
  • I can’t see my ads
  • My ads are in the wrong language
  • My ads are irrelevant
  • I’m seeing Public Service Ads
  • I can’t find an option to generate the search code
  • I want to modify the search code
  • My AdSense for search box does not work at all
  • My SiteSearch doesn’t return results
  • I’m not seeing ads on my search results pages

4 Whisper

  1. Brilli Healthy [ December 20, 2011 at 8:31 PM   ]

    sometimes on my blog there are some posts that do not arise from google ads, I also do not know why it happened. but it does not matter, because in another post the ads still appear, and still make money for me

  2. Chords Guitar [ March 4, 2013 at 6:15 PM   ]

    I heard that now Google Adsense already receiving blogs that use the Indonesian language.

  3. Hendrik [ August 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM   ]

    I had the same such experience for my old blog. No ads appeared for many times and came to me the time when I had to loose my adsense account forever. I didn't know why as I felt fine for my account.

  4. ΦΩΤΗΣ ΜΠΑΖΑΚΑΣ [ September 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM   ]

    Καλό ΜΗΝΑ, καλό φθινόπωρο

Post a Comment

Please, your comment must related with current posting otherwise your comment will mark as Spam.